A team from MaGIC startup acceleration program released personal stylist service.
SuitApp has a new approach to style recommendations. It uses both unique computer algorithms created by mutual work of mathematicians, professional stylists and developers, and human experts’ opinion. Moreover, in the second version of our app we will add a feature to try these outfits on your avatar and see how they suit you.
SuitApp has a unique proposition – STYLING FAIRY that creates magic in fashion world! It can determine colors, prints and styles of clothes, shoes and accessories, combine them in outfits, and place on your avatar. Our Fairy is constantly learning your styling preferences!
The project was started 2 years ago in Siberia (Russia). It was founded by two girls, keen on fresh and creative ideas, fashion and technologies. After some time a talented developer joined the team to become a CTO. In March 2016 the project was chosen to be participate in startup acceleration program in Malaysian Global Innovation & Creativity Center. In May 2016 the whole team moved to Kuala Lumpur; and now they are developing the project in a very friendly, dynamic and amazing atmosphere of Malaysia. Magic happens every day!
What SuitApp can do:
- Send you personalized styling recommendations;
- Offer different looks according to your specific preferences and body shape;
- Send looks from various stylists;
- Help to buy clothes online.
- Connect you online with stylists to consult on your existing wardrobe;
- Let you try the offered outfits on (online fitting room).
- SuitApp is not only for those who are looking for trendy looks, it’s a platform for everyone who’s keen on fashion:
- Stylists can meet here new customers;
- Fashionistas can get acquainted with the leading stylists and boutique managers;
- Online shops can find new loyal customers and agents;
- Fashion bloggers can increase their audience.
Jen Grebenschikova is the co-founder of SuitApp.my. She has a degree in Linguistics & Economics and has worked as a head of international department at a wallpaper factory, dealing mostly with European designers.
Since 2004 Netgains has been building fashion e-commerce website & running effective fashion digital marketing campaigns for fast-growing as well as established fashion brands. Our expertise in fashion eCommerce ensures that your brand and products are delivered to your customers in a way that makes them buy. Get in touch today!